T-OPSPHOP
Profile

t-opshop.bs.com
Helloz, shoppers.
Everything here in t-opshop@bs is copyrighted.
Yes, copyrighted. Before copying anything here, do tell me about it.
If you want to take any photo from here, do credits with my link on it.



Cheers,
t-opshop@bs



Navigations

Home
Notices
Terms and Conditions


Accessories

Accessories
HairExtensions
ONTO Headphones
Geek Specs

Clothings


Apparel Spree

Spree A
Spree B
Spree C

Shorts

New Future Hot Shorts
Fbts

Supply Rates

SupplyRates



Link me



Company Logo design

Since 210909:B



Link us by using our banner as the link!:D
t-opshop.bs.com


Enquires



Adver

Once per day is enough.



Links

You link me, I link you back:)

MSC Powered by BannerFans.com
SHOPPERSPREEE
shopping-tee Chrysan x-shoppaholicparadise

Play it


12 Dec 2009, Saturday, December 12, 2009

TERMS AND CONDITIONS



Read everything before proceeding in purchasing the items here:]


- Free meetups at amkhub, amkmrt, BishanMRT and YioChuKangMRT.

- Further away, i'll be charging you money. Info of it, mail me.

- Once confirm order mail has been sent to you, no backing out.

- If confirm email had been sent to you, and you insisted on not wanting the item. Can but you still have to pay the money and the item will not be given to you.

- I'll trace you if you're going to play any tricks on me. You'll also be blacklisted.

-Not responsible for and damaged of items.

-Not responsible for anything once item is given.

- I do supply some of the items too. If you're interested, do mail me or text me.

- If can, try to pay in the exact amount always.

- I accept only cash.

-Mailing of money to me is allowed.

- If some items need cappings, do wait patiently.

-Late charges:
5mins---> $2
10mins---> $4
15mins---> $6
-After 15mins and you still didn't turned up, then byebye. You'll be charged for another $10 for late fees and another four dollars for wasting my time. Another meetup will be arranged again to pay the late fees and item money. If were to late three times, you'll be blacklisted. And I'll not take any orders from you.

-If on that day was to give you the item that you paid for, item will be NOT given to you. If it's payment day, you'll have to pay the money no matter what. Item will still not be given to you.

-Purchasing items from us means you agree with the terms and conditions.

-Email me for the items you want in the following order:

Name:

Handp:

Items:

Colour: (if avalabile)

Size: (if avalabile)

Meetup place you want:

Time&Date:

Amount:





Number: 81544311

Email to: si_hui_96@hotmail.com

STRICTLY FOR ORDERING ONLY.

Labels: